Comox Valley Amateur Radio Club (CVARC)
Based in the beautiful Comox Valley on central Vancouver Island, serving communities from Fanny Bay in the south to Oyster River in the North, and including but not limited to: Mount Washington, Black Creek, Merville, Little River, Comox, Courtenay, Cumberland, Royston, and Union Bay, the Comox Valley Amateur Radio Club (CVARC) exists:
- to promote the hobby of Amateur Radio.
- to maintain good public relations.
- to be ready to assist at any time in the event of an emergency where communications may be required.
- to sponsor and support legislation and regulations which will benefit Amateur Radio as a whole.
- to affiliate with other Amateur Radio organizations of local, national or international jurisdiction if, in the opinion of the Society, such affiliation will be of mutual benefit.
All licensed hams or interested parties are welcome.
We have an informal coffee klatch every Wednesday at 10:00 am at the Bayside Cafe, on Cliffe Avenue in Courtenay. For more information please visit our website at www.comoxvalleyamateurradio.ca and 73!
West Coast Buy and Sell Listings
looking for Kenwood ts-850
ArcherKit Power Supply 5V 3A
LDG Electronics AT-600ProII
Homebuilt Replica of the Drake L-4B Linear Amplifier
NMO Antenna Mounting Kits Are Back!
Aspiring ham is down-sizing to a condo –
$10 – $200
Elecraft K3 Transceiver
Bird Watt Meter Slugs
$60 – $140
HF antenna tuner 5 kilowatt?
COFDM data transfer to Amateur Radio!
For sale New Icom SM-8 desk microphone
How to Save on Canada Post Shipping
WANTED – VHF CONVERTER for Drake R8
Kenwood R5000 Reciever
NEW old stock VANCO SPB-3 external sunvisor speaker