Hamshack.ca has been developed and is provided as a free service for all Canadian amateur radio operators. The site uses robust Search and Filtering capability and many other current website design features and is intended to provide a robust Swap and Shop platform for the purchase, sale and exchange of amateur radio equipment.
- Hamshack.ca is NOT an information publisher; the website provides a platform for information distribution only, and therefore the website owner assumes no responsibility or liability for the information content posted on the website by users.
- As such, all users of hamshack.ca expressly agree that use of the website is at your own risk. Further, the hamshack.ca website is provided to users “as is” and the site owner makes no warranty that the website: will be available for continuous use; is secure and that website content is accurate or error free.
- All transactions exclude the owner of the website, and are executed solely between the users of the website which includes both sellers and purchasers, who participate in the buying and selling of ham radio related items. It is highly-recommended that website users (buyers and sellers) exercise caution and due diligence when buying and selling all items. This site offers information pertaining to on-line fraudulent activity.
- Further Limitation of liability:In no event shall the website owner, or representative/s be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
- Users listing items on the website must hold a valid Canadian Amateur Radio Operators’ Licence.
Hamshack is not intended for commercial use. However, exceptions may be made in cases where the commercial seller is a licensed amateur radio operator and lists used or new items at fair market value, and it is determined that the listing, sale, and subsequent ‘re-circulation’ of these items will benefit the ham radio community in general. If you’re a commercial seller, please contact VE7DXE using the Contact Form, prior to listing items on Hamshack.