Please Read Prior to Using Hamshack.
Hamshack.ca has been developed and is provided as a free service for all Canadian amateur radio operators. The site uses robust Search and Filtering capability and many other current website design features and is intended to provide a robust Swap and Shop platform for the purchase, sale and exchange of amateur radio equipment.
- Hamshack.ca is NOT an information publisher; the website provides a platform for information distribution only, and therefore the website owner assumes no responsibility or liability for the information content posted on the website by users.
- As such, all users of hamshack.ca expressly agree that use of the website is at your own risk. Further, the hamshack.ca website is provided to users “as is” and the site owner makes no warranty that the website: will be available for continuous use; is secure and that website content is accurate or error free.
- All transactions exclude the owner of the website, and are executed solely between the users of the website which includes both sellers and purchasers, who participate in the buying and selling of ham radio related items. It is highly-recommended that website users (buyers and sellers) exercise caution and due diligence when buying and selling all items. This site offers information pertaining to on-line fraudulent activity.
- Further Limitation of liability:In no event shall the website owner, or representative/s be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
- Users listing items on the website must hold a valid Canadian Amateur Radio Operators’ Licence and enter their Canadian Amateur Radio Callsign in the [Callsign Field] when creating a new item listing. Note:
- Users currently studying for their Canadian Amateur Radio Operators’ Licence may list items on hamshack and should enter ‘Currently Studying’ or similar in the New Listing Form [Callsign Field].
- There may be cases where individuals are invited by the website owner and or representative/s of the website, to list amateur radio items on the website. These individuals are invited to list items on the website where it is determined that the sale and redistribution of these items may be of interest and benefit the amateur radio community. The website owner and or representative/s:
- DO NOT endorse, recommend or promote these items for purchase by users of the website
- DO NOT promote or imply the quality or suitability of these items for purchase by users of the website
- Hamshack is not intended for commercial use. However, exceptions may be made in cases where the commercial seller is a licensed amateur radio operator and lists used or new items at fair market value, and it is determined that the listing, sale, and subsequent ‘re-circulation’ of these items will benefit the ham radio community in general. If you’re a commercial seller, please contact VE7DXE using the Contact Form, prior to listing items on Hamshack.
- Hamshack is a 100% free platform for all amateur radio operators to buy and sell amateur radio gear. In the spirit and support of the hobby, hamshack will always remain free to use.
- Although the site is free to use it is not free to operate. There are monthly costs which include web hosting, and licensing fees for software used to design, develop and maintain site content. To help with these costs:
- Commercial sellers are required to donate to the site on a periodic basis.
- When possible, other users are encouraged to make periodic donations to hamshack.
- The generosity of all users enables this unique ham radio buy and sell site to continue to grow, and strengthens the community of amateur radio operators across the country, through the sale and repurposing of surplus ham radio gear.