– Roll chart installed. Nice and clean metal box, in beautiful condition.
This great tube tester equipment needs TLC from a good radio technician, to be back to full operational condition. I got this tube tester from a friend, and it was in the garage for decades.
– The components and switches are in a clean and neat condition
– The transformer looks okay, It doesn’t look burned out, but I was not able to take a test.
– Some testing probes and the power outlet plug are missing
– Internal components are clean and neat. Nothing was removed and everything is original.
– Wirewound Variable Resistor Rheostat is damaged, and it needs replacement. I don’t know what caused the damage.